|Class A biosolids Limited quantities of Class A biosolids are available on a first-come first-served basis. For more information please call 805-967-4519
- This material is not to be used as a top soil and it must be
turned into your soil.
- It is not recommended for use with root vegetables
- Please bring your own small garbage bags or containers for transport, there is a shovel available for your convenience; we do not have any prepackaged amendment at this time.
- Pick up days/hours are M-TH 8-4, Friday 8-3
- Please make sure to check in at the administrative office during each of your visits - Thank you
The designated Bird Watching
Area is now OPEN. Please note - there is a limited number
of people that can be in the designated Area at any one time. Please
complete the Waiver and review the Policy
and Map attached here.
NOTICE: Effective Monday,
March 13, 2017 the Permitting Office and Birding hours will change
to M-TH 8-4 and Friday 8-3. The Administrative Office will remain
open from M-F 8-5 for all other District related business.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Goleta Sanitary District Staff
The Goleta Sanitary District facility at One William Moffett
Place is located on the northeast remnant of what was once called Mescalitan Island.
Prior to land disturbances Mescalitan Island was completely surrounded by the Goleta
Slough. Beginning in the early 1940s and continuing over the next 25 years soil
from Mescalitan Island was removed and used to fill in land for the Santa Barbara
Airport and construct Ward Memorial Highway.